The Wilderness Camp
At a Glance
• Situated 40 km away from Jodhpur on national highway in desert landscape
• Majestic views of sunset and sunrise from the rooms with private sit-outs
• Retreat offers six luxury tents with exquisite furniture and en-suite bathrooms
• Dining tent serving traditional Rajasthani cuisine, Village safari, Bird watching safari, Royal picnics, Culinary workshops
• Dining tent serving Rajasthani cuisine
• Round the clock security
• Spacious lawns
• Folk dance performances on request
• Horse safaris during the day offer a spectacular ride to the guests and an opportunity explore the flora and fauna of the region.
• Bird watching safari to the nearby reservoir where one can sight migratory birds in abundance.
• Picnic lunch at the lakeside is an extension of the safari and a recreational experience. Guests are treated with sumptuous lunch by the warm and friendly staff.
Ajmer: 250 km
Jaipur: 360 km